The aim of this course is to provide an introduction to Quality Management System. Quality Management System is a performance management system for school-based educators, designed to evaluate the performance levels of individuals in order to achieve high levels of school performance. This course will provide an outline of the principles, purpose, process and guidelines.
What is QMS and why does it matter?
- What is QMS?
- Purpose of QMS
- Principles of QMS
- Key elements of QMS
The QMS process:
- The QMS process
- The difference between QMS and IQMS
Roles and responsibilities:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Summary of roles and responsibilities
Outline of performance standards:
- Performance standards: Educator
- Performance standards: HOD
- Performance standards: Principal and Deputy Principal
Disagreements and grievances:
- Disagreements and grievances
- QMS timeframes