This course looks at different approaches to dealing with behavioural problems in the classroom. From setting up your classroom and using classroom management effectively, to designing a unique discipline process that suits both you and your learners.
- Introduction to classroom management
- Classroom management as the backbone of discipline
- Are you a discipline problem in your classroom?
- Obedience versus responsibility
- Punishment versus logical consequences
- Rewards in the classroom
- The discipline process
- Gaining the support of the parents